Re: Multiple Network Interfaces?

Sanket,
     The list of network-interfaces is defined in Class Node (parent class
of mobilenode). see node.h. also see node.cc and mobilenode.cc for
overloading of the tcl-call "addif" in method command(..).

--Padma.

On Fri, 7 May 1999, Sanket S. Nesargi wrote:

> Hi,
> 	I wanted to add multiple network interfaces to mobile nodes in the
> CMU wireless extensions that are being integrated into ns. I want to use
> multiple channels (basically, I need to add a control channel) in my
> ad-hoc network simulation.
> 	However, the code to add multiple interfaces seems to be commented
> out in mobilenode.h file. I wanted to know if the same can be achieved in
> some manner.
> 	Thanks,
> 	Sanket

> Sanket S. Nesargi
> Research Assistant,
> Distributed Systems Lab.
> U T Dallas,
> Richardson TX 75083

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar
ISI/USC.
310.822.1511 #352