Re: Development Environment of "emulation"

On Mon, 10 May 1999, Kevin Fall wrote:

> It was developed under freebsd, and in particular
> using libpcap/bpf.  While I'd like to make sure
> it runs on Linux too, I do not yet have a Linux box handy
> [something I'm looking to change]...

It runs on Linux. I had to change some statements -- up to now I could
not test it with the emulations. If you are interested in, I can give
you my results tomorrow about Linux (2.0.36).

Another thing: May you approximately tell me what I have to expect to
get NS/emulation run on SunOS 5.x and NetBSD 1.3.2 ? I had quite a lot
of problems when compiling nse on SunOS 5.x while the "normal" configure
process run whitout problems. If you want, I can send you the
configuration changements for SunOS 5.x -- so you may at the same time
point out my mistakes.

Kind Regards,

Lukas
--
        *** ALWAYS MAILTO: "Lukas Ruf <[email protected]>" ***
Lukas Ruf // Neugutstr. 9 // 8002 Zurich // Switzerland // +41-1-2813545