Re: [ns-users] Printing Protected Variables (seqno)

If you want to print out a C++ variable in a packet header, one way is to
do a tcl function call from C++ to tcl, something like:

void PingAgent::recv(...)
{
	Tcl::instance().evalf("%s recv-packet %d", name(), seqno_);
}

Then you can access this seqno in your otcl function.

- Haobo