Re: NS classifier

Have you tried reading the NS notes and documentation available at the foll.
url

http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/nsDoc.ps.gz

Srikar

Address: H216, Hall V IIT Kanpur, 208016        At Bangalore
Ph: Hostel - (0512)597115                       Address: 31, 32 "Venkatadri"
    Lab    - (0512)597653                       C K Garden, Wheeler Rd Extn,
Mail ID: [email protected],                 St Thomas Town, B'lore 560084
         [email protected]                 Ph:(080)5468598