Re: Web simulation (fwd)

> 	For one client+one cache+one server model, this is OK.
> But for multi clients+mutli client cache+one server model, will
> this also work?  I mean, now, if we still use only one page-pool,
> then how do we distinguish page attribute like "hit-count/ref count"
> for different page?  Or can I say that the number of page-pool
> needed is equal with the number of caches simulated?

Sorry this is a misunderstanding by the name "page pool". There are two
kinds of page pools. The first is indeed a page/request generator. The
other is used by caches to records details about which page is in cache,
the cache space (which will appear in snapshot later), hit count, etc.
They are both called PagePool, but indeed serve two different purposes.
For the latter, every cache has its own page pool.

Hope this helps.

- Haobo