Re: 3 nodes test of CMU code

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Xiao Hannan wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> I tried the 3 nodes test of CMU wireless version NS and encounter some
> problems.
>
> (1) Why the scen-3-test can not be viewed in ad-hockey after loading the
> file?
> (2) The trace file is very large. If I set the stop time to 200, the file
> will be about 5M after the simulation. If I set the stop time to 2000
> (default), the trace file quickly reach to 70M and I have to kill the
> simulator manully otherwise it will eat up my disk spaces.
> So, is there any option to reduce the size of trace file?

you could turn off traces by setting the
global variables AgentTrace/RouterTrace/MacTrace OFF. you could also
control the tracing of node movements by setting opt(lm) to "off".

hope this helps,
--Padma.

> Thanks
> Hannan

PLEASE USE MY NEW EMAIL ID: [email protected]
Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar