Problem with LANs

Haobo,
here's still Luca...
while I'm trying installing Ns from sources I've also installed the binary
version too to begin use Ns and take confidence with it.
I need to work with Wireless Networks (cellular...), so I tried to launch
the test suites for the LANs, but it gets the following error:

Assertion failed: initialized(), file wired-phy.cc, line 80

abnormal program termination

I've read in a precedent message it's due to a bug in the wired-phy.cc and
that I should build the snapshot to solve it. Is there something I can do
for now, since (as you know...) I don't succed in bulding the snapshot?
Thanks!

Luca