Re: Sending Actual Data

There are two ways to do it:

(1) Define your own packet header and put your data in that header;
(2) Pack your own data in the user data area in a packet.

For the second one, you can define your own data format as a derived class
of AppData (ns-process.h). Then you need to modify RTPAgent::sendmsg()
and/or RTPAgent::advanceby() to pass AppData to RTPAgent, and in these
two methods you can use AppData::pack() to put your data into a the
user-data area of a packet. For example, see HttpInvalAgent in
webcache/inval-agent.h.

Hope this helps.

- Haobo