Queue set limit_ &

Dear Colleagues,

Can someone tell me what is the difference between
the followoing two:

1) Queue set limit_ 500;
2) $ns queue-limit $node0 $node1 500;

Also, I need to find out how Fair Queueing (FQ) as implemented
in NS currently, allocates and manages buffers amongst different
connections sharing the same link. What I mean is that if a
particular link uses FQ to schedule packets from multiple
connections sharing it, then does the link use a single queue
to hold packets from all connections or does it maintain
per-connection queues. Further, if the link maintains
per-connection queues, how does it allocate the relative size
of these queues?! Does FQ distribute equal amounts of the global
available buffer space amongst the connections sharing the same
link statically or does it dynamically allocate and manage the
global buffer space amongst the connections based on their needs
to achieve min-max fair share allocation?!

I would appreciate your help
and thanks in advance
	RAMIN NIKAEEN
	Network Architecture Laboratory (NAL)