topology generation

Hello all,

I downloaded installed the ns version 2.1b5 (current one) without any
problem. Then  I created a topology using  itm and sgb2ns successfully.
But when I sourced the ns topology file and call it with
"create-topology { nsns node linkBW }"
function call it gives the below error:

oocsb% ns medium625.tcl
ns: Command not found.
oocsb% so ~/.login
Host is solaris...
oocsb% ns medium625.tcl
Backward compatibility: Use "set-address-format expanded" instead of "Node
expandaddr";
creating nodes...
Creating links 0..._o4: unable to dispatch method
duplex-link-of-interfaces
    while executing
"$ns duplex-link-of-interfaces $n(0) $n(605) $linkBW 350ms DropTail"
    (procedure "create-topology" line 19)
    invoked from within
"create-topology ns node 1.5Mb"
    (file "medium625.tcl" line 50)
oocsb%

It seems taht there is not a function call "duplex-link-of-interfaces" in
~ns/tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl in this version whereas it was there in version
2.1b4a ( I was previously using this version and this was working ).

My question is is there an updated version of this topology
generator/converter tool (sgb2ns) or if I am suppossed change the function
"duplex-link-of-interfaces" to something else, what that other function
is?

Thanks,
Kamil.