oeps. (1) mobile nodes and (2) possible protocol stack

HI,

I guess my drawing of the GPRS protocol stack in my previous message was not
readable. I've attached a .txt document that should clarify things.

Regards, Sjoerd Janssen

 <<gprs.txt>>
TCP									 TCP
IP                                                   IP	--- Internet--    IP
L3		               L3  / L3x             L3x
L2	L2     / L2x	       L2x  / IP             IP
Radio	Radio / fixed         fixed / fixed         fixed

Mobile		         GPRS NETWORK	        			(fixed) IP-host
Station