Installation problems

Hello!
I have downloaded the latest allinone package, and tried to install it
on my Alpha system running RedHat 6.0
Running the installation script, ends up with it aborting with the
following message:

checking for otcl.h... -I../otcl-1.0a4
checking for libotcl1.0a4... no
configure: error: Installation of otcl seems incomplete.
Please correct the problem or re-run with --with-otcl=no.
[root@amanda tclcl-1.0b8]#

Where can I find the missing libotcl1.0a4?or correct it in any other way.
I would expect the file(s) to be found somewhere under the otcl-1.0a4
directory, but it is not there
I do not think installing it without otcl is an option, as far as I have
understood otcl is an important part of a ns system.

Thanks

Tor Hval