nam-1.0a7?

Hello,
  I try to install nam-1.0a7, but I meet problems.
There is nothing wrong with my compiling.
However, when I run it, it does not open any windows but display the
following text: ( the whole text is in the attached file).
I really need help. I do not know why there is such a mismatch and how
to slove it.
My environment is RedHat 5.2.

regards,

Sun Kai

nam:
if {[info commands package] == ""} {
error "version mismatch: library\nscripts expect Tcl version 7.5b1 or later but the loaded version is\nonly [info patchlevel]"
}
package require -exact Tcl 8.0

if {![info exists auto_path]} {
if {[info exist env(TCLLIBPATH)]} {
set auto_path $env(TCLLIBPATH)
} else {
set auto_path ""
}
}
foreach __dir [list [info library] [file dirname [info library]]] {
if {[lsearch -exact $auto_path $__dir] < 0} {
lappend auto_path $__dir
}
}
if {[info exist tcl_pkgPath]} {