No Subject

Hi,

I'm having problems building the ns b5 all-in-one on the new Red Hat Linux
6.0 for Intel PC. I'm using the included install script, and have no unusual
file system arrangements, etc. The particular problem is when it tries to
build TCL. It dies  in file tclPosixStr.c, with the messages:
../../generic/tclPosixStr.c:340 In function 'Tcl_ErrnoId':
../../generic/tclPosixStr.c:340 duplicate case value
../../generic/tclPosixStr.c:328 first entry for this value

There is actually no duplication, that I can see. Line 340 sets EOPNOTSUPP,
whereas line 328 sets ENOTSUP.

Has anyone had similar problems, or others, building on Red Hat Linux 6.0?
Thanks.

Peter Warren
GTE Laboratories
[email protected]