Xgraph

I have installed the allinone release 2.1.b5 ns-2 package
on my alpha box running RedHat 6.0.
When using Xgraph(that comes along in this package) I have a problem with
core dump. Whenever a file contains the value pair 0 0 (or 0.0 0, or 0
0.0) I get a core dumped and is told that it is a Floating point
exception. This is not really a disaster, but a bit annoin since I have to
manually remove the value from the data file before I plot it.
Is there any knonw fixes to this, or is this a "unknown" problem.

Thanks

Tor Hval