Installation problem for HPUX 10.01

        I downloaded the package " ns-allinone-2.1b5.tar.gz" and the patch
then tried to install as instruction. ( I patched it before I began to install.
the following error was caused by this???? )
        When I ran "install"dirctly, it displayed the message  "install: No input file specified."
When I ran "sh install", the error message was the same with above.But When I ran
" csh install", it displayed the message " Badly placed ()'s."
What's problem? Kind help needed, thank you.

Cheng Liang
Radar  Lab, S1-B4a-03
School of E.E.E.
Nanyang Technological University,