Re: Queues

Moncef Elaoud <[email protected]> writes:

> Greetings to all:
> I am wondering if anyone knows what the function of the variable "blocked_"
> in the class Queue is.  I can see that whenever it is set, the packet at
> the head of the queue is not sent right away, rather its sending is delayed
> to a later time.  What makes the queue "blocked_"??  Any help is
> appreciated
> Thanks
> Moncef Elaoud

Usually setting blocked_ means that the queue is not empty or it's
empty, but the resume() hasn't been called yet.  To put it another
way, it means that the objects ahead of the queue
(e.g. Queue::target_) aren't ready process packets, so the queue must
hang on, until the callback handler is called thus invoking resume().