FW: oeps. (1) mobile nodes and (2) possible protocol stack

Hi,

pardon me for posting this again, but I really need some input.

Basically the question is: How do you deal with nodes containing multiple
IP-layers in ns? How would you model that?

All help appreaciated, regards, Sjoerd Janssen

TCP									 TCP
IP                                                   IP	--- Internet--    IP
L3		               L3  / L3x             L3x
L2	L2     / L2x	       L2x  / IP             IP
Radio	Radio / fixed         fixed / fixed         fixed

Mobile		         GPRS NETWORK	        			(fixed) IP-host
Station