RE: Documentation for NS

	NS notes and documentation which can be cryptic, especially in the
first chapters, remains the most complete manual for programming NS
simulations (TCL code for programming NS).  However, a great place to get
started is Marc Greis' tutorial page:

http://titan.cs.uni-bonn.de/~greis/ns/ns.html
<http://titan.cs.uni-bonn.de/~greis/ns/ns.html>

Matthew Marchant