Re: Problem with Ns on Linux Red Hat 6.0

Luca,

Try this. Set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the directory containing
libotcl.so before running ns. ( e.g. wich csh. setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/usr/local/lib, assuming your libotcl.so is in /usr/local/lib ). Or simply
invoke ns in the directory containing libotcl.so.

If it works, you can relink your ns-2 with the following change in your
Makefile:
	find the LIB = ... entry in your make file, and add
		-R/usr/local/lib
	to it.

Then you don't have to set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH again.

Try it out and see what happens.

Mingzhou Sun
ECSE, RPI