ns problem

Dear Berkeley's reaserchers,

i'm Salvo Distefano, a computer science's engineer's student in and from catania. I have some problem about ns :

- How i call SimpleLink's methods from an istance of this class?

- How i can associate to a SimpleLink object an error model that provide a trace in Nam trace format, with the method available:

lossmodel (Simulator), install-error (Link) and errormodule (SimpleLink)?

- How i can associate a monitor to a link and take all statistic's information from it?

I try to search this information in the nsdoc and in the examples from /ns-2/tcl/ex but i don't find anything. If you want you may send me some example about this atguments.

Thanks and bye

Salvo.