to: Mingzhou Sun

Hi Mingzhou,
I'm Luca (shared libraries problem on Linux Red Hat 6.0).
Thanks for your answer, but I still have a little problem:
If I set my LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to include /usr/local/lib Ns works correctly, so, as you suggested me, I tried to re-link Ns adding

-R/usr/local/lib

 to the LIB=... entry in Makfile, but the linker gives me the folloving error:

c++: "-R/usr/local/lib" option not recognized

What does the -R option mean? I tried also to replace it with "-L/usr/local/lib" :in this case it compiles ok but Ns still don't work (can't find libotcl.so).
What have I to do to avoid setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable each time I use Ns?
Thanks a lot!!

Luca