Some more topology generators

To the maintainer of
http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-topogen.html

I've written some topology generator programs that the ns
community is more than welcome to use.  These programs are
reasonably mature and I've used them over the past year
while preparing a sigcomm paper about multicast trees.

The programs essentially create and manipulate Standford Graph
Base topology files, but there are also programs for converting from
1) tiers to SGB, and
2) ISI's mbone collection format to SGB.
Obviously the ns community would use the existing SGB to ns
converter to create the appropriate ns topologies.

The basic idea was to widen the range of real and artificial
topologies that might be constructed.  All utilities and
documentation are available
from http://www-scf.usc.edu/~grahamph/contrib/index.html

--Graham