Installing ns on Win95

	I'm trying to install ns on Win95.  I'm using VC++ and I am running
the makefile (makevile.vc) with Nmake.  I believe I corrected all the
necessary paths in 1) makefile.win 2) makefile.vc 3) makefile.in.  (I did
modify the makefile.vc for Nmake to be able to locate win32.mak in my VC++
directory.)  However, when I run Nmake I get the following error:

NMAKE : fatal error V1073: don't know how to make 'tcl2c++.o'
Stop.

	Do I have to precompile with VC++ to get the *.o files?

Thanks for everyone's help to date,

Matthew Marchant
*	E-mail:  [email protected]
*	Phone:	(613) 765-5587 (ESN 395)