Updated documentation for multicast functionality

Hi there!
Can anybody tell me where to find the most updated documentation for
use of multicast in ns. The manual does not seem to be up to date, since
when I try to enable multicast in my tcl scripts I get an error message
that tells me that what I wrote(copying from manual) is wrong, and gives
an example of how it is supposed to be. I find this a bit
insufficient, and would appreaciate a bit more comprehensive updated
documentation. (I'm using ns-allinone-2.1b5)

Thanks

Tor Hval