Re: Advice on debugging tcl scripts

Hi Tor,

There is a Tcl debugger which can be obtained from the following sources.

http://expect.nist.gov/tcl-debug/tcl-debug.ps.Z (Documentation)
http://expect.nist.gov/tcl-debug/tcl-debug.tar.gz (Source Code)

Srikar

Address: H216, Hall V IIT Kanpur, 208016        At Bangalore
Ph: Hostel - (0512)597115                       Address: 31, 32 "Venkatadri"
    Lab    - (0512)597653                       C K Garden, Wheeler Rd Extn,
Mail ID: [email protected],                 St Thomas Town, B'lore 560084
         [email protected]                 Ph:(080)5468598