Processing overhead of NS with emulation

Hi Kevin,

doing exhaustive performance measurements with ns 2.1b5 with emulation
I got to the following -- for me -- unsolved question and I do not know,
how I could show the results by myself:
  1- what is the processing overhead of every node to the rtt of a data
    packet ?
  2- what is the shortest delay of a link in ns ?

I am trying to solve the problems by the following methodology:
  1- increasing the number of nodes between both end points
  2- decreasing the delay.

If you can give me the answers, I would gratefully appreciate to get to
know them; if you see any other possibility to solve 1 and 2 or if you
see any methodic error at my starting point, please let me know.

Lukas
--
        *** ALWAYS MAILTO: "Lukas Ruf <[email protected]>" ***
Lukas Ruf // Neugutstr. 9 // 8002 Zurich // Switzerland // +41-1-2813545