does not work "wireless-mip" model

I'm Satoshi Ohzahata@Univ. of Tsukuba

I want to use " wireless-mip-test.tcl " in ns-2.1b6-current,
but it dose not work at Release of Jun 13 with following error,

""  (null) - invalid packet type ((null)). "" .

This error occurs at 10 second from simulation start.
Is there anyone who can run this simulation ?
Please tell me how to run wireless Mobile IP simulation in ns.

Thank you for your time,

University of Tsukuba, Doctoral Program in Engineering,
                Course of Information Sciences and Electronics
                                          Computer Network Laboratory
                        Satoshi Ohzahata
                [email protected]