Re: Support for I-TCP or snoop protocol on NS

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Chetan Kumar wrote:

> 	I was wondering is there any support for snoop protocol or I-TCP,
> or TCP over wireless network. I happen to see the folder
> ns-allinone/ns-2/tcl/ex/snoop which has file snoop.tcl and utils.tcl. Can
> some explain me what these files are for, and what are they doing.

They're waiting for someone to add a validation suite and fix them to
work with the rest of ns - they've been broken for some time, as a
search through the list archives would show you.

(Ideally they'd be moved to a separate CVS tree/private branch to make
 their status clearer.)

L.