What version of ns on win95

Hello,

	Since last week I have made progress installing ns on win95.
However, I'm getting stuck with a few problems related with VC++.

	I get the following error when installing ns-2.1b6-current:

NMAKE : fatal error U1081: 'rm' : program not found
Stop.

	And when installing Tclcl I get:
NMAKE : fatal error U1091: 'cl' : program not found
Stop.

	I think the pathnmaes for the VC executables aren't right.  However,
I did run vcvars32.bat and I have sufficient environment space.

	I'm also wondering what version of ns and Tclcl people are using.  I
tried the daily snapshots.  Maybe I should be using the latest version of
ns-2 from 16-Mar-99 and the latest version of tclcl from Feb 23 '99?

Thanks,

Matthew Marchant
*	E-mail:  [email protected]
*	Phone:	(613) 765-5587 (ESN 395)