Re: queuemon-test Fail

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Xin Wang wrote:

: When I tried to test the queuemon-test.tcl, I got the following error
: messages.
: Obviously it is looking for variable source_. But where shall I feed
: this variable into the test code?
: Anyone met the same problem before?

yes, I have.  I found the error in ~ns/tcl/lib/ns-link.tcl and
corrected it.  I sent the patch to this mailing list, but somehow no
one seemed to take notice of it.

Check to archive at:
http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/archive/ns-users/9905/0082.html

I hope this helps,
chris

  Christof Brandauer                        [email protected]
  Student of Applied Informatics
  Department of Computer Science, University of Salzburg, Austria