Re: Problem with LAN and Multicast..

Now, nam shows packet activity in the LAN (previously
none).

But, a further look into the modified LossMonitor
agent indicates that nodes m1 and p1 _still_ do not
receive packets.  You will have to modify the loss-monitor
agent as I suggested in my previous mail to see if all
the receiver agents -- m0ag, m1ag, p0ag, p1ag -- receive
the multicasted packets.

Thanks a lot,
Apinun.

;#          n0  Sender
;#           |
;#          n1  Router
;#          / \
;#       m0    p0
;#   m2             p1
;#   LAN0       LAN1
;#
;#  LAN0: m0, m1, m2
;#  LAN1: p0, p1
;#  Multicast Receivers:  m0, m1, p0, p1  (m2 is not)