Re: Problem with /tcl/ex/wireless.tcl

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Gwendal Le Grand wrote:

> I am 	a newbie using ns 2.1b5 and a documentation published on May 11 1999
> I am trying to get some examples to work, and i focus on the wireless
> components .
>
> When i try to run the wireless.tcl script the following message is displayed
> by ns
> warning : no class variable Phy/WirelessPhy::bandwidth_
> see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
> The problem is that everything seems to be defined correctly in phy.h,
> wireless-phy, etc.
>
> Can someone help me to fix this.

ns2.1b5 was fixed...

There have been considerable changes in the wireless infrastructure
recently. I'd recommend downloading, compiling and using the ns daily
snapshot (okay, possibly the special debugged wireless build of 4
May, which is what the documentation refers to), rather than ns 2.1b5.

cheers,

L.