Re: Internet Link utilization distribution

Hi, Shuqian,

How are you doing?

I am not sure this can answer your question, but I know there is a group
that studies the traffic pattern on the current Internet, maybe they also
have the infomation you want.  Their website is: moat.nlanr.net.

If you find any info on the distribution of link utilization, pls send me
an e-mail also, since it looks interesting.

Thanks!

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Shuqian Yan wrote:

> Hello, all
>
> Does anyone know what the link utilization distribution is for the current
> Internet? any ideas or you might point me to some interesting sites where
> relevant information is available?
>
> tks,
>
> shuqian

Gang Wu