RE: Otcl - installation on win95

Hello,

	When I changed the path for the tcl source from:

TCLINC=		..\tcl8.0.4\generic

TCLINC=		-I..\tcl8.0.4\generic

	Nmake managed to compile otcl.  However the " I " option is used to
ignore Nmake errors.

	After compiling otcl I only have one binary:  Otclsh.exe

	I tried running install with nmake but I get the following error:

	NMAKE : fatal error U1073:  don't know how to make 'owish'
   Stop.

	Has anyone run into this problem?  And if so, how did you fix it?

Matthew Marchant
Student Intern
IP Management
Nortel Networks - Ottawa