Create a graphical representation of link utilization

Hello,

I would appreciate some help on this particular issue.

I need to draw a graphic that represents the bandwidth carried by a
particular link in a network topology, but i don't know how to do it.

I saw an example in Mark Greis' Tutorial that represents the bandwidth
that arrive to a sink, and tried to do something similar to it, but fail

to do it.

I tried also to use a trace based on the following code:

set la [open link2M.tr w]
$ns create-trace Recv $la $n1 $n2

This doesn't work. The file link2M.tr is created, but is empty.

I searched for similar problems in the list archives, and i find that
Massimo Pegorer reported a similar problem in May 7th. But I think that
using trace-queue, like refered by Haobo Yu, does not solve my problem,
because I'm interested in the traffic that is received at the
destination node of a particular link (Recv) and not in questions
refering to queue issues.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Pedro Matias.

e-mail: <[email protected]>