tiers vs GT-ITM

Hi,

I need to use a topology generator for ns for large-scale simulations. I guess
this means I should use tiers or GT-ITM. At the moment I am unsure as to which
one is best.

Can anybody give me advice on pros/cons of each.

e.g. one is simpler to use than the other
functionality of one is subset of the other.

cheers

Paul

Paul White
Department of Computer Science, University College London, Tel: (0171) 419 3701
Gower Street, WC1E 6BT, London, England                    Fax: (0171) 387 1397

Mobile: 0956 675801