Re: OTCL installation

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Matthew Marchant wrote:

> Hello Haobo,
>
> 	Thanks for your recent help with my OTCL installation.  I have now
> managed to compile Otcl without any warning or error messages.  However,
> when I run nmake /f makefile.vc install, I get the following message:
>
> NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'owish'
>
> 	Does owish compile on win95?  Is this component important for ns2?

owish is the counterpart of Tcl/Tk's wish; it's of interest to anyone
using otcl as a standalone package, and it should be made as a result.

It's not important for ns2, though - although it might be more useful
to someone with a possible future ns2 that utilises the Tk ns2
requires to compile.

L.

hey, I should mention something about fixing OTcl autoloading here too.