Re: Installation problem.

>  Can anyone help me with this problem???
>
>  Is there any patch for this problem???
>
> is ptypes.cc important??

This problem has NOT been solved. It requires similar treatment in
ptypes2tcl.cc as tcl2c++.c in tclcl. It will be fixed soon.

> is there a patch for this??? the patch given in the bug page has already
> been applied.

Your version of otcl does NOT support tcl8.1. The current snapshot does
but it has NOT been tested under win32. In fact, all snapshots of
ns/nam/tclcl/otcl have not been tested under win32. We'd greatly
appreciate it if some of you can test them AND provide patches to fix
problems, like Christian has done many times before.

- Haobo