Re: fragmentation/reassembly functions at link layer

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Kaichuan He wrote:

> 	Hi, I also feel it's necessary to implement datagram
> fragment/reassemble in IP layor of ns.

There was third-party code for segmentation and reassembly at link
layer for ns 2.1b2 - talk to Behcet Sarikaya ([email protected])
or Yukio Hashimoto ([email protected]) about it.

It was last seen in: ftp://cc-lab.u-aizu.ac.jp/pub/ (now empty).

They created a segmentation-and-reassembly agent. More discussion of
this in the mail archives, July-October last year.

L.