Re: Question for Linux ns users

On 26 Jun 1999, Ahmed M.Elkousy wrote:
> validation tests. Namely test-all-lan, test-all-wireless-lan and
> test-all-wireless-gridkeeper. I want to know if you have the same problems and
> if not, what is the Linux distribution you are using, what kernel version, C

Hi,
	I have RedHat linux kernel version 2.0.36, with libc 6.0 and gcc
version  2.7.2.3. I am able to run the above tests successfully. But what
is this test-all-wireless-gridkeeper ?? I have not seen this test, I have
ns2.1b5.

-Chetan S

> Library version and what compiler version.
>
> Thank you,
> Ahmed

> Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
                -- George Bernard Shaw