ns2 installation bug

Hello,

	I have very nearly installed ns2 on win95, thank god!  At the end of
the compilation I get the following error:

	Creating library ns.lib and object ns.exp
TclAppInit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class
EmbeddedTcl e
T_ns_lib" (?et_ns_lib@@3VembeddedTcl@@A)
Ns.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\VC98\BIN\link.exe'  :
return code
'0x460'
Stop.

	I have a hunch that this error is caused when the C++ compiler calls
a C function.  Apparently using 'extern C'  before the name of the function
solves this.  Has anyone run into this problem, if so how did you solve it?

Thanks,

Matthew Marchant
*	E-mail:  [email protected]
*	Phone:	(613) 765-5587 (ESN 395)