Re: FW: Bug found in cbr_traffic.cc file in NS

The documentation is not consistent-- the example in chapter 25
(packet_size_) is correct.  However, since all of the other agents in
ns use "packetSize_", the correct solution seems to be to change the code
(and documentation) to use "packetSize_" instead of "packet_size_".  I'll
look into fixing this in a backward compatible manner.

Thanks for your comments,
Tom