Re: Few questions on wireless simulatopns

Look under ~/vint/ns-2/indep-utils/cmu-scen-gen/ for programs to generate the
connection pattern and mobility scenario. The connection pattern specifies the
agent (TCP, UDP etc.) that is created at each node and the traffic generator
(CBR etc.) attached to these agents. The trace formats are documented in
Chapter 15 of ns Notes and Documentation that is about the mobile networking
implementation in ns.

Satish