Re: fragmentation/reassembly functions at link layer

	Hi, thanks, I'd also like a copy of the segmentation/reaseemble
code.  For the agent-based approach, my basic concern is whether I
can "plug" the seg/reassemble ability in without modification to
upper layor proctol agent like TCP since I've already done some http
thing above existing TCP code.  (e.g., I hope I can simply "rederive"
Tcp agent from the Hashimoto and Sarikaya's agent to get the
seg/reassemble feature).
	Maybe put it in the "link" layor is not bad idea.

Kaichuan