ptypes2tcl.cc bug on win95

Hello ns-users,

	I am sending two patch files to fix the problem that many people had
with ptypes2tcl.cc on win95.  I used linux to create these patch files, but
there must be some sort of win95 application to apply them.  The template
files I modified are from the June 29 snapshots of ns2 and tclcl.
You must apply a patch to the source file ptypes2tcl.cc and to the header
file tclcl.h, since some parameters were changed.

Sincerely,

Matthew Marchant
Student Intern
IP Management
Nortel Networks - Ottawa
*	E-mail:  [email protected]
*	Phone:	(613) 765-5587 (ESN 395)
 <<06-29-ptypes2tcl.cc>>  <<06-29-tclcl.h>>

06-29-ptypes2tcl.cc

06-29-tclcl.h