Web Trace Conversion

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can compile the files downloaded from
http://mash.cs.berkeley.ed/dist/vint/webcache-trace-conv.tar.gz ?

They are used to convert web trace files to the format that can be
used by ns-2.

When I compile them, I always get following error messages:

heapsort                            /var/tmp/cca003LU1.o
strsep                              /var/tmp/cca003LU1.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to tr-stat

The heapsort and strsep seems not defined. Are they standard library
functions or else ?

Thanks.

Zongming Fei