Re: the <mousewheel> problem

>>> "Tiki" == Tiki Suarez <[email protected]> writes:

Tiki> I have the latest ns debugged version of CMU's wireless
Tiki> installed and working on my machine - SunOS 5.5.1 sun4u sparc.
Tiki> However, I am having a problem with nam.  First, upon executing
Tiki> ns I receive the following error

Tiki> ld.so.1: nam: fatal: libotcl.so: open failed: No such file or
Tiki> directory Killed...

To fix the problem, you can do either one of the following two
methods:

1) Copy your libotcl.so (otcl/libotcl.so) into ${prefix}/lib.

2) Go to your Makefile.in and change:

	INST_OLIBSH=  @INST_OLIBSH@
   to:

	INST_OLIBSH=  @prefix@/lib

   then reconfigure and recompile.

The second method alleviates re-installation of OTcl, i.e., you don't
have to manually copy the library each time you recompile OTcl.

Nader