ns compiling problem about "TclCommand"

Gurus:

	Hi, after quite a long time of re-compiling
ns2 without problem, I suddently met the following
problems when making it today:

--------------------error------------------------------
TclCommand type_info function       misc.o
TclClass type_info function         rng.o
TclClass type_info node             rng.o
TclObject type_info node            rng.o
TclCommand type_info node           misc.o
TclObject type_info function        rng.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ns
	I checked my "tclcl" library, it IS in path and included
in the link command by: -L../tclcl-1.0b8 -ltclcl

	I know this question is too "detail", just asked in case
some people had the same experience before,
	thanks in advance!

Kaichuan