Re: increasing rtt

Gamze,

I haven't done this myself but I think there is a better way to play
with rtt.  In Tcl space, once you create a TCP agent, you have access
to the followin variables:

	srtt_init_, rtt_, and srtt_

I hope this will help.

Nader

>>> "Gamze" == Gamze Tunali <[email protected]> writes:

Gamze> Hi, I am using one way TCP and I want to inflate rtt's of each
Gamze> packet by a specific amount as adding an extra processing times
Gamze> at the nodes. IS there a way to do this without changing the
Gamze> source code? Has "overhead_" parameter in tcp.cc something to
Gamze> do with this?

Gamze> thanks in advance

Gamze> Gamze